Wednesday, June 2, 2010

update

Update on my failure.

I have e-mailed at total of 5 people, which only 2 responded. Neither answered my question of how the GPA is calculated. None really helped me out at all. So, I decided to make an appointment with director of the program I'm applying to. I explained to her everything and she said that it's the computer that calculates everything. She said that according to my transcripts and quick once-over she doesn't why I wouldn't be recommended for the program. So, she decided to try to resubmit my application so i can recommended for the interview. Which will ultimately decide if I get into the program or not. Hopefully they accept the resubmission. All I want is that interview. The chance to prove myself.

Anyways, I got my College Diploma today. Pretty, right? Too bad the sight of it makes me want to cry my eyes out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

***hug***

I'm so proud of you. That diploma is BEAUTIFUL and I know how hard you worked for it. Good for you!

I will be hoping hoping hoping that things work out for the interview!

ps - not sure why I just saw this post today? Guess my google reader is acting up... but sorry it took me so long to comment!

KT said...

Thanks Krista. It means a lot to me.
I'm not sure things will work out the way I want them to. I still haven't come to terms of not going to grad school, but I guess I'm going to have to.
I don't think I'll be coming onto blogger for a while either. I have a tumblr http://kattiemuniz.tumblr.com/ so you can find me there and I will always check my e-mail.

Thanks for always supporting me. and whenever i get a chance to go to the yukon I hope you know we'll be staying at your place and I'll be expecting lots of sight-seeing. =D