Friday, February 5, 2010

guilty pleasure

Who here here as a guilty pleasure???? (everyone raises hand). Ok, but not a sopa opera guilty pleasure, or "I love chocolate" guilty pleasure. I mean, who ehre has a guilty pleasure it's so wring it's almost sinful. Actually it is is sinful and you definitely shouldn't have that guilty pleasure? (Timidly raises).
Yes, I have a guilty pleasure that is just so wrong. But man oh man he it is just SO yummy good!
I really thank God that i have the hubby i do just because of how bad my guilty pleasure is. I mean it's bad. It's almost narcotic like. Well, after you all see the following pictures i want to know if you gals and gay men don't agree.
 

Yes, my guily pleasure is Alexander Skarsgard. He is Eric Northman on the HBO series True Blood. And OMgoodness he is just DELICIOUS!!! I could seriosuly eat him. Funny thing is that I read the book series (Sookie Stackhouse) way before I started to watch True Blood, and yet I managed to imagine him just as he is. Wouldn't he be you rguilty pleasure as well if he's EXACTLY what you imagined. i mean, that's perfection right there. God was SERIOUSLy showing off with this piece of work. You can tell God is an artist when he mande Alexander. SWOON!
If you're not convinced yet, about this picture. 




ABSOLUTELY YUMMY, yes? I know, I'm making a FOOL of myself by being so absolutely ridiculous about this man I don't even know. But I never had any major Hollywood crushes. I had posters but it was to fill up walls and most of the time i would jamble them up to make my perfect man. Also, I don't dig Anglo looking men. And I don't really noticed "hott" looking guys either (unless they're in one of my books). But this man...*sighs* this man is just so handsome, so beautiful so......(looking up synonyms in dicitonary.com......) pulchritudinous, guwapo (Filipino), komea (Finnish), beau (French), attraktiv (German), dathĂșil (Irish), attraente (Italian), pen (Norweigen) or as he would say stilig (Swedish). Yes, girls he's swedish.

Something you all don't know about me. A lot of ppl think I look like a fatter version of Lady Gaga. So I decided to dig up that video of hers and pretend I'm really her and he's kissing me. LOL! yes, pathetic, but delicious! (BTW, hubby, thank you for not ever getting jealous over this platonic romance I have Alexander)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tee hee... you're cute. He doesn't really do it for me but there are others (real life ppl actually!) that do just THAT for me. ;o)

Regarding guilty pleasures... I don't have any. If it brings me pleasure, I refuse to feel guilt about it!

Hola chica... long time no see! For some reason you got wiped out of my google reader so I re-added you. I hope everything is good with you!

kathryn said...

Woah....he is HOT....nothing wrong with that piece of....handiwork, that's for sure. I can see why you'd swoon over him.

Hey, crushes are perfectly healthy...and their just that...crushes. Nothing necessarily to do with real life (don't we wish!).

Now, if you flew to Sweden to STALK him, that would be a different story!