Saturday, February 27, 2010

i'm here, i've returned!

For a while I was deciding of just deleting my blog account because i haven't been able to write anything for so long. My mojo is coming back, but very slowly. I feel like a person has lost the ability to move one of her limbs and then needs to go to therapy to learn how to move again. It's slow and painful and humiliating. So, right now I am learning to get my mojo back, to use it properly and to exercise it everyday.

Right now there are two quotes I'm living by. One of them I got from a book and the author of that quote is the famous German poet Rainer Maria Rilke and the other i invented. even though it's not true to my life for some reason it sparks inside me.

“‘I am alone in the world, and yet not alone enough to make each hour holy. I am
lowly in this world, and yet not lowly enough for me to be just a thing to you, dark and shrewd. I want my will and I want to go with my will as it
moves towards action. And I want, in those silent, somehow
faltering times, to be with someone who knows, or else alone. I want to reflect everything about you, and I never want to be too blind or too
ancient to keep your profound wavering image with me. I want to unfold. I don’t want to be folded anywhere, because there, where I’m folded, I
am a lie.’

 

"The truth untold floats between us like flower petals in the breeze. My eyes stare expectantly up at yours imploring them to reveal the secret. What secret? The secret that holds us together, that binds us, that makes us for who we are and what we will."

2 comments:

kathryn said...

What beautiful quotes these are! But, you didn't differentiate which one was yours....I wanted to know!

They're both lovely, though.

I'm glad you didn't delete your account, sweetie. Blogsville wouldn't be the same without you.

KT said...

the second one is mine. =)
thank you, in a weird, sick, selfish way i;m glad i was missed. lol....even if all of you are just lieing. lol...