Wednesday, May 26, 2010

day 3? well it feels like day 3 with my hangover of being rejected...oh and Thank yous

First I don't think I've been very appreciative of Rosemi and Krista who have commented on my last 2 posts. Thank you for supporting me and helping me out. I think that I have been able to smile and laugh with my daughter today only because of what you both have said and that someone other than my husband actually care.

So, update my newest failure. I spoke to my parents about it and my mom said what was expected. Which is exactly what I wanted to hear. Bless her for knowing what I WANT. Then I speak to my dad and he simply cyber slaps me in the face and says to get my butt off the ground and fight for it if I really want it. I gave him nothing complaints. He kept telling me that I needed to speak to someone in charge and ask for an appeal. Of course, D is in the background agreeing with him. He was trying to tell me the same things last nite, but last nite all I wanted was to wallow and cry my eyes and dream about fri and sat and getting drunk. So, D helped me send an e-mail to the woman who rejected me proving her wrong about my GPA. Because, actually I have a 3.295 not 3.1 like she had told me over the phone. Hopefully, she and the director won't take my e-mail offensively and take it seriously.

Hopefully this works, because if they tell me no again, I'm not sure what I'll do then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*fingers crossed*

Let's hope that woman has a brain in her head!!!!