Wednesday, March 17, 2010

the tide

the tide rushes in
i feel your hand on my leg.
the waves crash against the sand
i feel our hearts beat in time

the water licks our toes
as i feel your hand creep higher.
the sound of the waves pulling back
makes me breathe harder.

i feel your hand over my stomach
as the tide comes in
i feel it over my heart
as the waves crash against the sand.

i feel your lips on my throat
as the water licks our toes.
i feel you within me
as the sound of the waves pull back.

with each coming wave
i feel you cum.
with each receding wave
i feel myself let go.

our bodies moving like
the to-and-fro of the water.
our bodies moving like
the carelessness of the waves.

i feel our heart beats calm
as the tide pulls back.
i feel our heart beats calm
as we head back home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... this one fills me with longing and wishing...

I can hear the rhythm of the ocean coming through your words. Great job!

kathryn said...

Wow....that a steamy piece is this!
I freakin' love it!

I can almost feel the....ocean lapping at my toes.....(ahem)...

KT said...

Krista: thank you. You have no idea how much your words mean to me

Kathryn: lol..when i my hubby first read it he was like, "Woah, i didn't expect that line at all".