Wednesday, September 16, 2009

choices

I have believed that we have choices. Not matter how many, how insignificant or irrelevant. But they are there. It's whether we CHOOSE to follow certain choices or not that makes them significant. For the past few weeks (ok, days) i've done a mini sould searching. Partly because I'm writing this "deep, philosphical" book, but I'm writing teh book because I'm having some "deep, philosohpical, soul-searching thoughts". Funny enough, all my courses right now are talking about choices, and that we, of coursem, have them. This immediately reminded me of the 1995 movie with Michelle Pfeiffer called Dangerous Minds. Who remembers the lecture she gives the class about choices? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9yGsweX6eA

Grate movie, and so much to be learned from it.
Enjoy the clip.

No comments: