Sunday, September 20, 2009

a tribute

there are several I can talk about right now, but the only thing i want to say is thank Gus+Rosemi and the rest of the "A-Team". You guys are turly amazing, unique and honest. I've never met people quite like you guys and I just wanted to let you know the reasons why I like you all so much.
First of all since I'm a little egocentric I love you guys because you actually take me seriously. Me opinion counts and it's worth something. You all ask me question knowing I'll probably know the answer. Because of this you guys in some way have made me more confident in what I do, and have helped confirm my will to become what I want to become.
I love your creativeness and view of the world no matter how crass. I love that no matter what there is true genuine love within each of you.
What I love most is how incredibly smart you all are. Not book-smart smart, not street-smart, but your won smart. The kind of intelligence that can only come when you know yourself and know how to recognize BS. Despite your many flaws, you all have more gifts then anyone can know.
So, thank you to existing and being on this Earth accompanying me in life. Even if that's not your mission, it is in my eyes (there goes my egocentrism again). I love guys, and remember I will charge after the first free hour. ;).

No comments: