Thursday, January 21, 2010

woo hoo an award that i never said a proper thank you for






 The lovely, brave, wonderful, and gorgeous woman over at What passes for sane on a Crazy day kindly gave this to me quite some time ago. Sorry, Spot for never thanking you properly and for not posting it up soon enough. BUT here it and here is your great big



The fine print for keeping the Happy torch lit:

A. List 10 things that make you happy.
B. Try to do at least one of them today.
C. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
D. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your own "makes you happy" list.

A. 1) waking up every morning 
     2) hearing little S laugh
     3) my Grande Caramel Macchiato
     4) the rain, especially when it thunders
     5) writing, reading, watching movies
     6) my newfound love, yoga
     7) my nost so newfound, but revisiting love, praying
     8) reorganizing furniture
     9) going home to the parents
     10) my hubby (I wouldn't forget you honey)
B. i did 1,2,3,4,10...can't do 8,9 because my parents live in Nicaragua and I just rearranged my furniture last week. and I'll do 6,7 tonite =D
C. 1. Spot
    2. Alexa Pabitzky
    3. Lacy
    4. Leigh-Ann
    5. Kathryn
    6. Valeria
    7. Life, Love, n Wine
    8. Penny
    9. Isabella
    10. Tavi

So, there you go. Hope you all enjoy your awards! =D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your happy list, and will check out the blogs.

KT said...

I love my happy list too...jajaja. They're my absolute fave blogs out there so far. i love them the people who write them, they can be very inspiring.

kathryn said...

Thank you SO MUCH, sweetie! I'm so honored that you thought of meee! I humbly accept and congrats on receiving this oh-so-pretty award!
Oh, and congrats to the other recipients!!

KT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KT said...

You're welcome. I always think of you. You blog deserves many more awards. I think I will invent just for you. It'll be the BEST award you'll ever get. you watch...

Anonymous said...

great read. I would love to follow you on twitter.