Tuesday, October 13, 2009

going old school

Ok, I have absolutely nothing in my head to put in this blog. Hence the reasons for not posting in a day, or two...can't remember. I decided that I will share a page from my 12th grade diary from 4 years ago. Yes, I know I'm THAT young. Anyways, don't laugh at my bad grammar and self-centeredness.


"Dear Diary,
I was forced to come here to Selva Negra. After having Quarter Exams (QE) week, a funeral, and SAT and a continuation of QE on Mon and Tues. I try to come with good attitude. I played with the kids. I laughed, joked, so on. I watched movies with them  and everything. I already have to deal with the freezing cold here, now have to worry about my period and I have no kotex.  It's only the 8th and I got my period. Maybe God is punishing me for being so negative. I'm sorry God, but I really didn't want to come.
And why is David doing everything with his friends and not wih me? I hate it! I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel so self-centered and jealous. Thart's not who I am.
What am I going to do about my period? Right now I'm using toilet paper, but tomorrow will be my 2nd days. And that's my heaviest of days. I guess whatever. I'll have to deal with it. I feel dirty. October 8th, 2005."

2 comments:

Rosemi said...

Funny. What's Selva Negra?

KT said...

Selva Negra is a mountain resort in Matagalpa...The owner's daughter was getting married and my parents were invited. But it was one of those "no kids" wedding. And I was put in the "kid" category.
When we're in Nica together, (whenever that is), I'll take you to it and a bunch other places.