Thursday, October 1, 2009

winkers???

I signed into my windows messenger today to check who's online. Whenever you sign in another window opens up called MSN today. I love cheeking it out because it shows what I want to know about the world; personalized news. =) Anyways, I saw an article with a picture of an owl on someone's butt with the title "Winkers". Um..., i;m not a fashion guru or anything, but I do like to look good and I have created my own hippie, bohemian style. This, the winkers, I would NEVER do. Here's the link to check it out: http://allday.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/09/30/2083657.aspx?gt1=43001

Tell me what you think. Would you ever wear a Winker? Do you think it's cool on the right body type? What are YOUR thoughts?

1 comment:

Kier's Serendipity said...

Oh my! I would never wear these in a million years. The person who came up with this should be shot!