Friday, October 2, 2009

where I'd like to be in 5 years



This blog is in response to Monda's, No telling. BTW, if you're not following her, you totally should.
There's too many things I'd like to be doing in x amount of years, but here's a list.
1) in grad school either graduating or finishing up
2) if worked hard enough, maybe starting to get my PhD
3) I want my husband to have graduate his undergrad and be working somewhere he actually likes
4) I hope that my daughter is happy with the life I've provided for her
5) I hope my mom is happier and understands that God only gives blessings not burdens
6) I hope that my little sister comes lives with me for college when she graduates high school
7) I hope to have moved out of FL in my own home, whether rented or not.
8) I hope to have at least another baby
9) I hope to be a better more intelligent person.
9) To have finished both the books I've started writing and to at least have a few people read them. I don't care if they get published.
10) To have more followers on my blog. ;)
11) to still be a vegan and to be fit. Not skinny, just healthy.
12) Having the ability to become greener.
13) I don't want to be rich, but it'd be nice to not have to take out loans and not live paycheck to paycheck
14) Hopefully I'll be able to breathe in 5 years and feel settled. Right feel like sugar in cold water, not able to dissolve but trying really hard to.
15) I want to be more educated than I am now and to have a better understanding of people.

There's so much more that I want, but all those goals are to be met in 10+ years. I, of course, have a list of HOW i;m going to reach these 15 goals, but who wants to read that?

Where do you think you'll be 5 years, or where do you WANT to be? And I want to know HOW you will get there.
Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

kathryn said...

I want a lot of the same things that you do! It's a great list, and totally attainable, I think. I just think about what I'd like and add something to it, so I feel like I'm reaching for the moon!
It's amazing how you can do even more than you'd hoped!
Keep reaching....