Friday, November 20, 2009

beastiality? IDT so... It's just innocent lovin!









Every time I sit at the computer this is the process I have to go through before I can actually use the computer. My dog is probably the most affectionate dog you'll ever meet. Not only does he give kisses, but he builds up to them. He's like a little man, a flirtatious little man. He'll stare deep into your eyes, he'll cock his head to the side a little and continue to stare. He'll then tease you by nudging his nose against your chin, while somehow manages to nip it a little. He'll proceed to pull back and stare into your eyes some more and then with a little hesistation to make the kiss that much better he'll go in for the kill and lick your face so much that you have to throw him off and wash it.
Isn't he adorable?? Oh, AND he's a cuddler! He LOVES to spoon and LOVES it when you caress (scratch) his belly and ear and forehead and paws, and...his whole body. Yeah, I pretty much love him. He's like the perfect male being on this Earth. Oh, and do you want to know his name. I mean just his name alone will bring heaven to you ears and mind. Ready? It's... Macchiato! Macchi for short, but I call him "my Grande Caramel Macchiato". Yeah, the only I have to teach him is to actually go to Starbucks and get me one. MMMMMM....that sounds absolutely scrumptious right about now. IDEA! I'm going to get a gingerbread latte with soy. YUM!! Anyone else want anything?

10 comments:

kathryn said...

Doggie is adorable....I'd never get any work done! He knows just how to get your attention.

I'll have what you're having....

KT said...

jajaja. yeah, it gets difficult sometimes, but he's too adorable to really say no too.
I'm guessing When Harry Met Sally is one of your fave movies?? or was that last sentence totally random?

Áine said...

Cool doggie name :) Can I have an Americano,no sugar and just a little milk? lol

KT said...

Smileyfreak: hmmm...I'll see what I can do...I'll let you know if I find one. ;)

Natalie said...

Too funny! My dogs do this anytime I sit down on the couch, floor or am sleeping. It's like, when you're willing to show them attention, they could care less but don't you dare try to do something without them!

Pumpkin Spice Lattes are my favorite, but they may be out of season by now!

KT said...

serendipitous: I know, right? I find it endearing, I just trick him when I actually want to give him attention. You know I pretend to ignore...but I think he's catching on....
I'm actually liking the gingerbread lattes for this season. First time I've ever tried it. But Caramel Macchiato will always be my favorite

Natalie said...

I think they are smarter than they let on, sometimes!!

Caramel Macchiatos are also very good!! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

He is so adorable!!!

Jimmy does the lead-in to the kiss too, it's so sweet. He always spoons up to me when I'm sleeping so I wake up and his head is on my arm and he's crashed right out. Love it.

Thanks for sharing the doggie moment! :o) I have to go through a certain amount of motions to be able to use the computer without interruptions too. Have to give the boys their lovin and then they'll leave me alone.

KT said...

Penny, doesn't that just melt your heart? I love how dogs act so human sometimes. Even when I show Macchi some attention he still wants more. very greedy that one is.

Unknown said...

Heart melting for SURE! Jimmy is pretty demanding when it comes to pets and loving too. He KNOWS when he needs attention and he'll settle for nothing less than undivided. ;o)