Tuesday, November 10, 2009

gross!

I am a constant sufferer of ingrown toenails. If You don't know what that it is when a little tiny-itsy-bitsy piece of toenail decides to grown INTO the skin of your toe. I don't know why this tiny piece of toenail, let's call him Horace...I don't know why Horace likes to do this to me, but he does. He goes away eventually, but he ALWAYS comes back.
Well, he came back to his most favorite spot, my big toe. I ignored him at first because he was only a baby, but then he turned into a full grown man on steroids. I keep thinking that I got rid of him, but he reproduced, and the creature that came out of Horace is something that will make your skin crawl in the middle of the night. Now, I don't exactly know the same of his offspring, because usually when I get rid of him he takes everything with him.
I don't think I'm going to have to hire a hitman to get rid of the creature!
Wanna see a picture? It's pretty, his creature offspring is. Alright, I'll put a link instead: http://twitpic.com/p0e5y
Ok, this is seriously not for the faint of heart so don't dare copy+paste that sucka if you won't be able to handle it.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't look... it's almost lunch time. LOL!

You have my sympathy! Ouch!!!

kathryn said...

Okay. You're lucky I'm a mom....we have strong stomachs. This actually wasn't so bad. You're using Neosporin on it? Yes? Taylor had one recently and we needed antibiotics. Just make sure it doesn't start to turn any color resembling a Florida orange. Not a California orange....a Florida one.

lacy said...

hey it's Lacy! Yeah try to submit it to me through the site... I've not tried that yet! Also will you send me your email addy!?

thx!

KT said...

Penny: good thing you didn't look at it. Not very pretty

Kathryn: the picture didn't do it justice. It looks nicer because it does have neosporin on it. good job. it's still red, but it bleeds like if it's on the rag, no lies. I honestly don't know how my toe hasn't shriveled up yet. I don't really want to go to the doc, but if I want to where heels for xmas, i might have to. ugh!

katy said...

Oof, after years of shoving my feet into pointe shoes, I understand your pain. Those little ba**ards are annoying!!

KT said...

Katy: I've always had this problem, I think it's because I'm so clumsy and am constantly banging my toes against walls and such.

BlackLOG said...

What are you on, Horace looks real cute. You just need to give him a sexier name and show him a good time...

Sorry I think what I meant to say was ouch!

KT said...

BlackLOG: Well, I was high off of neosporin and hydrogen peroxide when I wrote this post. maybe I WILL give him another chance, or his offspring another chance.

Unknown said...

Hiya book!

I'm trying to find a link for your email but can't see anything... Can you hook me up with your addy? You can get to my email through my profile, if you don't want to post your email address - just fire me a note so I can respond. :o) (re: your picture request from last week)

Thanks hun! Talk to you soon,
~Penny

Kier's Serendipity said...

Hey there! I use to be a constant sufferer of ingrown toe nails on my big toe...it is sadly, genetic for me. The only cure...yes,there is one. Go and it removed by a pediotris and when they do it, they shove this stuff down there that kills the root and it will not grow back ingrown. However, you will forever be missing a tiny part of your toe nail. The worst part of it all is that sometimes it doesn't kill the whole thing. I have had 7 ingrown toe nails remove--6 has had the killing stuff (between both big toes)and I no longer have this problem. Trust me, while painful, it makes life a lot better. Oh yeah, and don't wear pointy toed shoes!