Saturday, November 7, 2009

miffed

WARNING: the following content was written by my 13-year-old self. So, please excuse the lack of intelligence and maturity. 




So, like, da other day I was readin this book. It's called Tempted & it's part of the House of Night Series by P.C. & Kristen Cast. Well, anyways, I've been, like, waiting 4eva 4 this 6th book 2 come out & guess how many pages it like has? 187! Seriously, like WTF.
I'm there tryin 2 read this book & like it gets betta & betta but neva reaches its climax. & then all of a sudden it finally does & guess what? It just ends. WTF! IDK, i think it's like a total ripoff to write half a book, keep your readers biting their fingers, (cuz' there's like no nails left to bite), & wait 4 da next book which will prob be only 187 pages too. Ugh!

8 comments:

David said...

umm...who are you and what did you do with my wife?

KT said...

You didn't know my love? I suffer from DID. The one wrote this blog is called...uhhh....Kayla.

BlackLOG said...

For gods sake don't try Kafka - The Castle. That booked just ended mid- sentence. It was a terrible book in the first place and I really struggled to keep going. I have a rule that I finish a book/film etc once I’ve started, no matter how bad. Turns out Kafka didn't follow the same rule, he died rather than go on with the Castle. Much to my and no doubt the literary world’s relief....

KT said...

BlackLOG:
Same here. I have to finish a book/movie/etc once I've started, regardless of how and or slow it is. It may take me months, and I may read other things in between, but I have to know the end.
Some people have told me that they think The Castle was one of Kafka's best literary pieces. I guess I might have to read despite your advice not to. I'll just endure the suffering of no climax, i guess.

kathryn said...

187 pages? That's like, such a ripoff, dude. I would so totally write to that author and like, rip them a new one...ya know?? Then, I'd go to the mall...and buy stuff.

KT said...

I was like going to TOTES do that, but there's like no contact info on the website. WTF?? seriously. Oh I did like major damage at the mall this sat. It was suh-wheat!

kathryn said...

Well. Like, you're totally like, my heeeee-ro.

Did you buy some of those...ya'know, skinny jeans? 'Cause I'd like, totally have to hate you if you did 'cause my mom is like, the meanest. She hasn't bought me anything in like, three days! She makes me wanna barf.

KT said...

Guh! no, I didn't like buy those skinny jeans...BUUUUUT, I did buy me some of the like COOLEST shoes, they're like so french. & I bought the l8est dress at forever21, and some acessories at CLAIRE'S. OMG, don't u just heart claire's?