Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 1: Back 2 School


As a student myself I am getting all the necessary "Back to School" supplies at one of my favorite places...Office Max. I don't know what it is about getting new notebooks, pens, pencils, and binders. I guess it;s the smell and the fact that it's new! However, since I try my hardest to be resourceful and a closet-environmentalist I don't get new things every year. I splurged a little this year, because it's the first time since I've gone to college that I've bought new notebooks. Oh, I did the first semester, but I've managed to re-use them, or re-use my husband's or take over someone's un-wanted notebooks. I bought the nice looking, typical cosmopolitan notebooks. You know, the one's with the binding, and they're black and white. And the coll things to do was highlight them to fill in the white that way you had different colors. I'm sure all you grunge-loving 90 teens used them.
So far, so good on this mission of mine. wish me luck for tomorrow! =)

No comments: