Tuesday, December 15, 2009

bouncing!




this is me bouncing up and down in joy because there's only 4 MORE DAYS until Nicaragua!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! How I'm managing to go through the days I have no idea. I keep finding things to do in the house so that time passes by faster.....for example, I've been doing LAUNDRY!!!! I know! and also, I cleaned the house today!!!! If tomorrow I'm still going crazy I might actually wash my dishes by hand...GASP!!!
Here's a little poem

Jumping up and down
Jumping side to side
Why am I jumping?
Cuz' I'm going to meet the tide

Jumping around in circles
Jumping in my chair
Why am I jumping?
Because I going to do my hair!

Jumping as I walk
Jumping as a I dance
Why am I jumping?
Because I'm about to go to France....

Wait, not France!
NICARAGUA!!!!



Ok, that was a CRAPPY poem, but you get my excitement, right? RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Have a nice rest of tuesday! 4 more days, tee hee!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited for you. Why are you going to Nicaragua? Holidays or humanitarian reasons.

lacy said...

OMG yay! I hope you enjoy every sweet second of your adventures!

KT said...

WVW: I used to live there. I family had moved there when I was 7 turning 8, and we had lived there since. I left to go to college and have visited twice a year. This time it's so exciting because I'm going with the hubby, my whole graduating class of 06 is going to be there, and my cousins are going too.

Lacy: thank you. I can't wait. AH...3 more days!

Unknown said...

I am sure you are going to have a great time hermanita! I'm going to miss you! Can't wait to see you next year!!! Whooo hooo!!! I love You! Un besito a mi sobrina favorita!

Unknown said...

3 MORE SLEEPS!!!! I can only imagine how excited you are.

Next month, it will be me unable to contain my excitement as I'll be headed for the beach somewhere... not sure where yet... :o)

I'm excited for you! I did a little dance in my chair when I saw your post. lol

KT said...

Marthy: I know...me estoy miando de tanto emocion. es que no aguanto!!! jajajaja

Penny: I KNOW!!!!
that's so exciting! Yay, you'll get see a little bit of summer! ;) I LOVE the beach, but sadly even though we do live in Miami I don't go very often...EPIPHANY new year's resolution: to go to the beach more often.
YAY! you have no idea how happy it makes me that you can feel my emotion with me...does that mean i'm that good a writer or is my excitement that palpable?

Unknown said...

It's both silly! :o) 2 more sleeps!

Yes... go to the beach more often... think of ME! lol