Sunday, December 6, 2009

my first award. woo hoo!!!!

YAY!!!!!! *breaks out into song and dance* I won an award. my very first award. woo hoo. oh yeah.
*bowing respectfully to Natalie from Serendipitous.* Thank you thank you thank you thank you! for giving me this award. I'll always remember you since you were my first. Ok, so here is the beautiful award! =D



Isn't it GORGEOUS???


Award Rules

1. Accept the award and place it on your blog (CHECK)
2. Include a link back to the blog you received it from. (CHECK)
3. Pass the award to fifteen blogs you enjoy. (CHECK)


http://bagochocolates.blogspot.com/
http://kiersserendipity.blogspot.com/

4. Be sure to contact them to let them know they have been awarded. (NOT CHECK.working on it)


P.S: I'm shouting-out to Kathryn, because I think she one lovely blog, but I know she's received TONS of this specific award and the person awarded it to me, also awarded it to her. So, sorry Kathryn for not including you in the 15, but I'm giving you a shout-out here. ;)



10 comments:

lacy said...

OMG yay my first! Thank you thank you!

kathryn said...

Oh, how sweet are YOU? I can't believe you not only thought of me, but took the trouble to figure out that I'd already received this lovely award...which you so TOTALLY deserve, btw....

Congratulations, sweetie! And congrats to all the new recipients. I'm sure they are as appreciative as I-

katy said...

Thank you!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh you are so sweet, just in time, I just finished my papers and I am feeling validated. One small problem though how do I collect my award. Being a newbie to this world of blogosphere, I have no idea. Let me know. Once again thank you.

Tea said...

Hi -
Thank you so much for the award. I've been such a slacker lately with all this Holiday business!!! I'm trying to be good and not spend too much... but what the hell. See, my good spending habits don't even last until the end of the sentence. Oh well, it will be a good holiday and I did find a (what I think anyway) hilarious item to post. Hope you get a chuckle.
Thanks again for the award. It is my first too and a wonderful Christmas gift!

Unknown said...

Aw... congratulations and THANK YOU book*addict for thinking of me. You're so sweet. No wonder I love coming here! :o)

Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday amiga bonita!

~Penny

KT said...

To most of you: I am so glad I am the first to give an award. I've always wanted to be de-virgnizer (pun intented). ;)

Lacy: I decided to give you the award because your blog is like a compialation of status updates. I love how you're just so vulnerable.

Kathryn: How could I not think of you? You're my most devoted reader. Actually, most of the time, you're the only one who leaves a comment. Thank YOU....because I'm sure I've gotten more readers (14 now, yay!) because of you.

Katy: Anytime. I love reading about your ballet stories, and your little girl is beautiful!

WannabeVirginia W. :I totally understand the feeling of feeling under-appreciated, which is why I think I like your blog so much. that and I love your name. Virginia W. is Virginia Woolf?

Isabella: No problem. ;) I haven't done any Christmas shopping for myself. All those packages and bags are for my parents. Apparently I'm Santa this year for my younger siblings. I wish I was shopping for myself. =P

Penny: no, thank YOU Penny for putting such WONDERFUL pictures. My days never feel complete if I don't catch a glimpse of the AWESOMENESS that you see.

Spot said...

Sorry I got to the party late!! Lol. But thanks so much for the award!! They are always much appreciated. And you definitely deserved it in the first place!

I'm going to hold on to it until I finish the "Disco Chronicles", ok??
Thanks!

♥Spot

KT said...

Spot: No problem. I love your blog and totally digging the Disco Chronicles. Thank you! I was jumping up and down in my chair when I received it. the hubby was just laughing at me.

Anonymous said...

nice-wallpaper
dgcu m / sa 73