Sunday, December 6, 2009

damn the man

Instead of studying for my HUGE final I decided to rearrange my desks. I LOVE to rearrange furniture. When I really want to clean a space I HAVE to rearrange it, if not, then it's not clean. About a month ago I rearranged the living room. I LOVE the way it came out. For right now, I don't think I'm going to change it. Right now, I'm loving the way the "office" area is looking. Even though I literally just rearranged it half an hour ago it already looks like a mess. There's xmas gifts in their bags. There's packages every where. I'm working on a book, so I have my muse board with mag cutouts. I have finals all week this week so I have my schedule up. I'm in the middle of making the xmas cards so that's in a box on the floor. My desk is clean at least. It de-de-definitely won't be like that tomorrow. Alright, here are the pictures.

The desk on the left is the "hubby's" desk. It's not really his, but it's not fair that the desk on the right truly is my desk.
 
This is what I see when I sit in y chair. See how clean it looks.


And these are the xmas gifts. I did not pay for all of that, yeah right. My parents have asked me to do the xmas shoppinbg for Santa this year, and on top of that Santa has been sending stuff to my house to take to them when I go in 2 WEEKS!!!
This is my wall. I'm so proud of it. I've always wanted a wall like this and since this is my house I got one. YAY!


This is the rest of my wall. You see those two awards up there? Yeah, I'm that vain. I'm so proud of them. I just got them from being in the psychology honors society. In April by BA will go up there too. I'm so excited for it. =)



So, that's it. That's my big rearrangement of this month. I'm pretty comofrtable right now at my deak writing on my blog. I'm feeling super creative right now. There's a problem however. THE MAN ("damn the man", I whisper to myself quietly) says I need to pass my social psychology class. The class itself is pretty easy. I know almost everything, since it is my LAST psych class. The crux of the matter is that the professor is young and new. He doesn't know how to write exams and he thinks he's making them easy, but he doesn't. This man can barely speak in gramatically correct sentences. How can he write a test, you ask? Exactly! He can't!! For the last exam I studied my booty off. Literally, I lost 7 lbs 5 weeks (of course I gained it back) because i was studying so much that I didn't have time to eat between being a wifey, a mommy, and a friend. And guess what I got?? A 88%. What is that? That was a lot better than my first exam though. I won't even mention that grade. Unfortunately I really need to do well in this test, but how can I study when I want to create beautiful things? How can I study when I want to make my little S giggle? How can I study when I want to........?
Well, I have to study because the man says i have to pass. UGH!! DAMN THE MAN!, Right?

3 comments:

kathryn said...

But!

You've made HONORS...so you're exceptionally SMART, which means you shudn't have to take no STINKIN' test that some STUPID, young professor with no idea of how to put a test together is making you....take.....forcing you to.....

Crap.

I've lost my rant.

You know what I mean, tho...right?

KT said...

Kathryn: Yeah! EXACTLY!!! jajaja...ugh, i'm just going to get drunk and roll in the classroom to take the exam. I've done that before and i always end up getting a B. myb, it's my ritual...=P

Natalie said...

I am sure you'll do great!! Good luck.

I am also stopping by because I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award! Come check it out at my place to accept it. :) Congratulations!

http://serendipitous-natalie.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-first-blog-award.htm