Monday, December 14, 2009

FAILURE!!

So, I failed horribly!!! I mean I have been reading books, but I can't seem to come to the computer long enough to write out what I read. I say mission NOT accomplished! It's not my faukt though, I swear! It's my ticket's fault. You know my airplane ticket becasue I'm going to NICARAGUA in 5 DAYS!!!!!!
This is my brain:





and this is my brain on euphoria:







So, I'm super excited! If you cannot tell. So, excited that I'm totally bailing on the whole theme blogged thing. (pauses for awwwwww coming from audience). I've gone shopping, I'm in the process of packing...
 

I actually have two packed luggages....




Yes, I know I still have unfinished laundry, but I mean. Who has time when ALL you're thinking about is going to Nicaragua and knowing you won't have to do laundry, or load the dishwasher do the dishes? I mean I basically won't have to lift a single finger for two whole weeks. It's kinda like having senioritis in high school/college/life....you know you're like down and you've been accepted so why even worry. Well, I know I'm almost in Nicaragua, so why even continue being a housewife?? For sure, I will post pictures (only for you Penny) and talk about my adventures. SQUEAK!!!!! I seriously can't eait. I feel like a today's 13-year-old who is meeting the Jonas Brothers.
I know I'm going to bore you guys, but bare with me these last 5 days. Because I'm only going to talk about Nicaragua.
Oh, and don't hate me for not typing up my criticisms, I mean I know you guys just LOVED that one interpretation SO much.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I don't blame you for being excited, that sounds like it's going to be an amazing trip! And don't worry about "the mission" just type them up whenever you think of them - or have time! Have a great trip and take lots of pictures!!

Unknown said...

Nicaragua! That is awesome. Have a great trip. Oh yeah, just in case I changed my blog name to http://bacardiandbotox.blogspot.com/ in case you were wondering.

KT said...

Serendipitous: I think you were the only one into my mission. LOL....but I'll try to continue when I get back and get off this euphoric high.
WVW: I was wondering where you went. Thanks for letting me know. ;)

Unknown said...

You are SO not a failure. :o)

I figured you must be getting excited by now. Are you going to have internet while you're away? I think I am going to be impatient for pictures. lol

kathryn said...

I TOLD you NOT to PIGEONHOLE yourself into ONE topic...but, did you LISTEN?? Nooooooo.....

So excited for you! But, you'd better not bail on US! We want REGULAR updates, sweetie!!

Pinkie-promise!

KT said...

Penny: Of course I'll have internet....with a Dad like mine there's a lot more than just internet....Either way, I wouldn't keep you waiting.

Kathryn: I pinky-promise, cross my heart hope to die, that I will post almost daily. The only time there might be a problem are the days before xmas because I'm staying at the in-laws and their internet SUCKS!!! but I mean, it's SUPER slow!
And yes, Mommy, I know. but like a true teenager (damn, i haven't been a teenager for 2 years) well, like true college student I never listen.