Thursday, December 3, 2009

doo-ba doo-ba doo-ba

I'm on this creative roller-coaster right now. I want to do EVERYTHING! I have so many ideas, but my fingers just can't do everything fast enough. I want to write a couple of short stories, but I now I shouldn;'t be studying (so expect those short stories after finals). I want to wrap all the presents already, but I know it'll be useless because they're all going in a luggage and may get damaged. I want to make flowers out of paper, but I don't know where to start. I want to paint and paint and paint, but I'm too lazy to clean the mess afterwards. I want to finish the DAMN Christmas cards already, but my hand keeps cramping up when I do 5 in a row (will explain later). I want to make stuffed animals, but I don't want to go out and buy fabric and I can't decide which shirt to destroy. I want write poetry, but everytime I sit down to do so my hand doesn't move over the page even though my mind is screaming pretty good lines at it.
I want to play my piano SO BAD, but I have to wait (counts in head 1...2...3....4...16) 16 more days til I get to my parents' house in Nicaragua and can play it. Well, first I'd have to unpack and find the chord and...see too much work even then. I want to draw, but I can't find my shetchpad and I feel bad for ripping up another paper that's only going to end up in the recycling bin. I want to do SO much with paper, but feel awful for wasting it.
Ok.....enough of this melodramaticness. I'm going to sing a happy song.......(sing it to the twinkle twinkle little star melody. This is the one I used when coming up with the song).
Here I'm sitting in this chair
twirling my fingers in my hair
up goes the corners of  my lips
up goes the thoughts in my abyss.
Please repeat the beat of this song
Cuz' here I go starting with a thong.
Looking at this computer screen
I smile quietly as I lean
into the eyes of my sweet face
I stare intently and watch the chase.
Hush my darling you're half asleep
Lay your head and forget to eat.
Enjoy the rest of your thursday! =)

I promise under the oath of the stars and moon that I was in now way under any influence while writing this post. I am seriously this idiosyncratic and crazy. Which I guess is the same thing.

3 comments:

kathryn said...

Oh, you don't sound HIGH...you sound carefree and definitely under the spell of the creative bug!

Ya gotta let it out...every way you can!

(I totally hear you about being inspired but not wanting to do the work to clean up!)

KT said...

jajaja. Yes I pretty carefree yesterday. It was pleasantly nice to act my age for just a few hours.
BTW, you didn't comment on my song. didn't you just love it?? it's the next big hit, no? jajajaja

Anonymous said...

Dear Author findingmethroughbooks.blogspot.com !
In it something is. Thanks for an explanation, the easier, the better …